Amarnath Viswanath | Germany
My Mission as an Artist
The ability to create an unforgettable impression of a natural landscape by experimenting with color mix, is a present a painter can give to the viewers. Although all landscapes are there, the paintings promote viewers to develop their own imagination and thoughts . Most of my paintings are blue colored acrylic which is compensated with bright color mixes and the aim is to bring back
some unforgettable memories presented by the nature.
1. Tell us about how you got started. When did you know you wanted to be an artist?
Professionally I was dealing with developments of colors and decoration for ceramic tableware,Sanitary appliances and wall and floortiles.This opened my way to get into paintiings .Inspired by famous artits I said I wanted to be well known artist in todays artlife.
2. What is your process like, from initial idea to the creation of the piece? Do you usually develop the idea for a project before you find the "canvas", or vice versa?
Travelling around the globe during my professional life inspired me to paint these beautuful landscapes on canvas.Once started, I develop new ideas and concept to finish a project I started.
3. What do you love most about your creative process?
I like painting and working with colors.It is fun to watch how new colors emerge using suitable colormix. As a ceramic engineer this was my daily work with my customer to develop new designs for their product.
4. What role does art and the artist play in the broader social conversation today?
Art plays a very creative role in todays social life and as an artist I try to bring back the beauty of nature to everyone in the middle of their sterssful life.
5. Name a few of your favourite artists and influences.
My favorites are: Van Gogh,Renoir,Vermeer
6. What is the best advice you received as an artist?
I got lot of compliments and was very happy that people admired my work. This gives me mood to go forwrd with my artworks.
7. When did you discover your voice as an artist?
My profession guided me toward art.
8. What advice would you give to emerging artists trying to find their own?
My advice to emerging artits-do not give up with your work. Your artistic skill will be honored one day.